Welcome to Platinum!
PLEASE REVIEW THE FORECAST BEFORE COMING TO THE FEST!
Ponchos and rain jackets are welcome but no umbrellas.
Welcome to Oceans Calling! We're so excited to open the gates to Ocean City Inlet Beach for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! Your Platinum perks will help you make the most of your weekend with comfortable seating, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Safety at Oceans Calling
- Please also remember our updated bag policy– CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Oceans Calling Festival
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, boardwalk and sand, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Friday: 12pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 11pm
Location & Entry Gate
Oceans Calling takes place on September 29 - October 1st at Ocean City Inlet Beach, 809 South Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842
AT THE FESTIVAL
Platinum Lounge at Sea Bright Stage
Your main Platinum Lounge is your secluded oasis located by the Sea Bright Stage. Entrance is located just inside the North Main Entrance. Look for the Platinum entry portal on your left after you come in through the main entrance into the festival. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Oceans Calling weekend, including:
- Front-of-Stage viewing of Sea Bright Stage
- Beautifully decorated space with a variety of seating
- Full-service bar with complimentary beer, wine, seltzers, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Platinum Cafe including daily lunch, dinner and snacks - Menus attached at bottom of page!
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Complimentary lockers and mobile chargers
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA viewing, no chairs are allowed in viewing areas.
Platinum Lounge at Rockville Stage
You will have your own designated Platinum area at the Rockville Stage too! Located house-right (on the right if looking at the stage), you'll find your entrance located south of the Carousel Stage. Head straight through the VIP/Platinum entrance into your Platinum portal. Inside you'll find:
- Private Bar with complimentary drinks
- Picnic tables
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Your up-close and personal viewing area
*All viewing areas are limited capacity, standing-only, and available on a first-come, first-served basis
ALL-INCLUSIVE DINING AND DRINKS
Have a drink on us at two full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Sea Bright Platinum Lounge Bar
- Rockville Stage Viewing Area Bar
No need to go hungry with delicious bites all day in the Platinum Lounge. We’ll have a selection of hand-held favorites in the afternoon with an expanded range of hot and cold dishes in the evening hours. All food is served in the Café within the Sea Bright Platinum Lounge and will include options for those with dietary requirements.
Menus attached at bottom of page!
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! We have exclusive spaces at all three stages. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sea Bright Stage
- Front-of-stage — Accessible from Platinum Lounge
- On-stage viewing - Accessible from Platinum Lounge, pending artist approval. Headliners unlikely.
- Rockville Stage
- Front-of-stage, accessible via the Rockville Platinum Lounge
- Includes full-service bar and air-conditioned bathroom
- Carousel Stage
- Front-of-stage, accessible via GA from house-right (the right of the stage as you’re looking at it)
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Complimentary rides at Jolly Roger! Join in on the fun at Jolly Roger with complimentary rides and games for festival guests. Some rides, like The Slingshot require additional fees.
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests, available at the Platinum Concierge
- Dedicated premium entrance into the festival
- Express lane at the Festival Store